Apr 14, 2010

Sweet Nostalgia Killing Me


With less than a month left in college, I see everyone's status messages being changed to countdown of the days left. When I look back at these 4 years that I spent in college, I get all the sweet memories in my mind. I don't think I have had any major fight with anyone in the college, no enemies; although there have been few bitter incidents here and there. But, that's pretty much acceptable. I have come across some of the most beautiful people over here - I have been blessed to meet them, know them and befriend them, which I hope carries on even after the college. Guys like Basu, Prani, Puppy, Preetam, Rajan, Gogs, Poo, DD and all have been like a family. Whatever happens, you share with them, whether its good or bad, it doesn't matter. And branch-mates like Nitin, Sushant, Shri and Anna have been very supportive right from the time when I started to know them properly. Without Shri's and Anna's notes, clearing these 4 years would be an impossible task. Sushant was always there, whenever I needed any help regarding anything, but mostly academics. One night before the exam, I would go to his room and he'd explain me everything. There hasn't been a time when he would say no if he knew the solution. I wonder if I'll find these kind of guys anywhere down the line in my life. I still remember the first month of the college - I didn't speak much, would restrict myself to my room, but as I came to know slowly, I came to know how good they were and that it wasn't bad interacting with them. Slowly all of us grew fond of each other's company, we sat in one room cracking jokes, making fun of each other (always light-heartedly) and the common profs that we shared. From there till now, it has been a never-forgetting journey. The first month and the last month of the college are the worst, both in their own ways. Its never easy to say good-bye to anyone. Branch and party fare-well which will take place in few days time are going to be one emotional and senti affair. Will keep you updated with it. And all the four year break-up wise, I will post later sometime. 

2 comments: