Jan 27, 2010

Its All Gonna Be Here

Okay, so here we go. This is the place, where I'd be updating about all thats been happening to me in my life. All the music, movies and other things that I like, I'm going to tell you all about them, right here. I'd an earlier blog, but I was never active in that. I hope to be active and kicking in this one though. I don't care who would be reading this, its most importantly for myself, thats what my blog address suggests. A feather-headed is a guy who is absent-minded. Well, I am not absent-minded, no where close to it. But in the long run, you do tend to forget things. So, this is the one I'd be referring to, to cherish the memories. So, lets start BLOGGING then.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you started blogging today? January 27, 2010? & you wrote 3 blog entries in one day?! Wow! I thought you hadn't updated your blog since ages? Or were you talking about the "E-Starlet" one? But since you mentioned this one, I am going to follow this one only. & guess what I made-out of "feather-headed"...? Quill! :) & I thought, it was classic but, after reading your blog, I realized, how people can perceive the same thing in completely different ways ... & that was not for the first time, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was getting bored today, so I thought of writing whatever I could think of, this speed won't be there everyday though.
    I dunno, what to take out of the second comment, shall I take it as a compliment or just an explanation? :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the second part of the comment is a realization for me & a consideration for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete