Jan 30, 2010

The Other Side of the Bed (Spanish - 2002)


I pretty randomly came across this movie, but the moment I heard that Paz Vega is acting in this one, I was like, I got to watch this one. Well, the movie is basically a sex-musical-comedy. It is just an okay-okay watch, the songs keep coming in between, just like a Hindi movie, with dancers in the background and all. They get irritating sometimes though. I forwarded through most of them, to be frank. The acting is pretty good by everyone. I especially liked Pedro's role, which was played by Guillermo Toledo, he was very natural, and his curly hair (which was mentioned a lot, even in the movie) also brought out that. I specially liked that one scene in which both Pedro and Javier (played by Ernesto Alterio) come to know who their girlfriends slept with, and when they go to play tennis, they both start hitting the ball and throwing rackets on each other. There were few other scenes which did make laugh, otherwise it was just pretty average. Watch it if you've had fantasies with Paz Vega, she is hot, hot as hell. Even the other female, Natalie Verbeke is pretty good. By the way, there is one other thing which I feel like telling, there is this other guy in the movie who plays the role of Rafa, he looks just like Saif Ali Khan. I'd give the movie 2.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment