Feb 17, 2010

A Day of Firsts



Yesterday was a day of firsts for me. For the first time, after failing in so many aptitude tests, I got through an apti for interview. It was my first interview, and I was so nervous, and the worst part , I didn't know what to say. I hadn't prepared for it, although I wanted to. The company was L&T ECC Division, they said that they would take 4 or 5 candidates for sure now, while among the remaining, they'll inform the ones they want later, after they do an all-India level selection. So, that means I still have a chance, but my interview was very bad. Since, it was a core company, they asked everything technical, there wasn't a single HR related question. My interview was the shortest. Every other guy they took interview for around 15 minutes, but mine was only for 5-10 minutes. For some reason, everyone's interview was bad, one guy was just sitting their and screwing our case. After all this, finally 4 guys from civil - Aslam(the topper), Varun(another topper), Fayas(smart fuck) and AK(another smart fuck), and 1 from mechanical were selected.

Before the interview, we found an owl on the way. I don't know how it ended up there, but it was beautiful. I think this was the first time I saw an owl, from this close and that too, uncaged. It was a real cute creature, and it didn't even do anything when I touched it. It was a beauty. While returning from the interview later, I tried to look for it, but I couldn't find it. Managed to take some photos of it, here they are:



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! Inshahallah, you'll also get placed soon. :)

    ReplyDelete