Feb 10, 2010

May his soul Rest in Peace

Its the worst thing to happen right when you wake up and come to know that someone has passed away. Just after I woke up today, I came to know that DD's and Dinesh's dad expired due to a cardiac arrest, even though he didn't have any history of it. Both the brothers are among my best buddies in the college. Its a sad demise, indeed. His age was somewhere around 60-65. Both the brothers left to Bombay, where there elder brother stays. I couldn't even meet them before going. This is probably their worst time and I just hope that it passes as soon as it can. May God give them the strength to carry on. Some of our friends have gone for the funeral from college to Palakkad. The body is yet to be brought from Dubai to India. Sometimes, I just don't get it. Even in the worst time, you have to be patient to clear all the formalities, even for a person's death. All I can hope for is that, it reaches here in time and, may his soul Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment